book your Comedy Walk tickets right here:
Information about our tickets
The dates on which our Comedy Walks take place can be found on our site.
The price of € 15, – is excl. € 1.50 service costs. After payment, you will receive an email with QR code (s), which can be shown on your smartphone at the Comedy Walk, or printed out (but that is a waste of the paper).
The following rules apply:
– Each QR code is good for 1 person access and can be used once.
– We do not give a refund. An order can be moved once in its entirety to another date within 6 months, up to 48 hours before the performance. This is not possible after the show.
– If thru unforeseen circumstances a comedian cannot perform his / her Walk, Comedy Walks has the right to call in a substitute, if this fails you will receive full refunds, endless excuses and a 50% discount on another Comedy Walk.
– In case of insufficiently sold tickets for a show, we have the right to cancel the Walk (we will let you know as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours before the start). You then will receive a full refund and a discount of 50% on another Walk. We simply can’t guaranty the quality of a Comedy Walk with too few participants.
– The Comedy Walk is outdoors, keep this in mind. The Walk booked by you will always continue, except for code red. In that case, you get 100% refund and 50% discount on the next Walk.
– Your participation in the Comedy Walks is voluntary and at your own risk. Comedy Walks and her comedians are not responsible for any injury or damage of any kind incurred by a person just before, during or just after participating in a Comedy Walk. Also, Comedy Walks and her comedians are not liable for loss, theft or damage to property. Unless this damage is the direct result of intent or gross negligence attributable to Comedy Walks.
– The recommended age for a Comedy Walk is 16 years
– But the most important thing: HAVE A GREAT WALK!
We have limited space for groups. If you would like to book with more than 6 people, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, you can order 6 tickets several times, but it is really better if you let us know.
Stand-up Comedy is the main focus during a Comedy Walk. Honeymooners, bachelor parties, and other noisy groups are therefore not welcome. You can book with your group, mail for conditions and appointments to email@example.com